Sunday 9 March 2014

Randeep Hooda opens up about Sajid Nadiadwala's 'Highway' and 'Kick'!



Due to the roles I play people think I'm too serious and cranky. (Doing such roles) is very hard on you as one has to go through those emotions. It affects your life as well as the people around you. I want to try other genres as well. I want to make people laugh. Highway was my first attempt towards a bit of a comic role,” said Randeep Hooda, who has just given us a hit like Highway. Talking about this Sajid Nadiadwala presentation road film, the actor revealed that he became depressed while shooting for Highway and that he wants to take a break from such dark roles now that affect his mood. However, now that Highway has been made and released, Randeep is busy shooting for Kick.


Kick is another movie by Sajid Nadiadwala, with which he is debuting as a director. Confirming the news Randeep said, “After winding up Highway, I have been shooting for Kick.” The film also stars superstar Salman Khan along with actress Jacqueline Fernandez in the lead. Shooting for the film has been a joy ride for Mr. Hooda, agreeing to which he said, “Doing Kick was quite enjoyable. Salman is a nice person and we have a very good director. It is probably the biggest role I have so far. I'm not playing a villain. It is a love triangle.” Adding to the conversation, Randeep also admitted that working with Salman has been fun too. He said, “No I wasn't nervous. Salman is a very nice person. No doubt he is a superstar. He is a great human being. Kick is the biggest movie of my career. It's a huge canvas. I got an integral part to play in a Salman Khan movie, that's what an actor dreams of.”

This Sajid Nadiadwala directed and produced film Kick is slated to release on the festival of Eid this year, which is on 25th July!





No comments:

Post a Comment