Sunday 2 March 2014

Arjun Kapoor feels privileged to be a part of Sajid Nadiadwala and Karan Johar's '2 States'!



Upcoming actor Arjun Kapoor, who is just two films old, has already stolen hearts by his amazing performances in films like Ishaqzaade and Aurangzeb. This charming actor rules the hearts of numerous female fans. He is coming back again in a new role and this time he will not play it bad. Arjun will be seen playing a geek opposite actress Alia Bhatt in the Sajid Nadiadwala and Karan Johar co-produced 2 States. Feeling privileged to be a part of this project he said, “It is genuinely a dream come true for me to be able to do a film like this. I was looking for something like this and to get this opportunity to play a character like this really excited me and it looks really nice. I am seeing it for the first time; genuinely I have had a blast on working on this film. I have made two really close friends Alia and Abhishek. I got to work with the two biggest banners in one go. So what more could I ask for as an upcoming actor. For me it will always hold a very special place in my heart. Just to be a part of this whole process I feel very happy about it.”


Sajid Nadiadwala and Karan Johar will release 2 States on 18th April. Adding to the conversation Arjun said, “It is a different sort of casting; it is an off casting in that sense. And I hope if you have liked the book than you will like to see the film also. I was really excited. It is different and that is what actors crave. They want to play different characters. My character in the film is a soft spoken boy, he is a geek, family oriented boy, listens to his mother and doesn’t understand this emotion of love that he experiences. So, all these facets I have not explored as an actor on the big screen, so it very fascinating and I am glad that I got this opportunity.” 




No comments:

Post a Comment