Tuesday 11 March 2014

Kriti Sanon opens up for the first time about her role in Sajid Nadiadwala's 'Heropanti'!



“I play a modern, yet conservative girl in the film and my role is extremely well-written. I hope it will create a splash in Bollywood this summer,” said the beautiful model and actor Kriti Sanon about her upcoming Bollywood debut film Heropanti. Yes, Kriti is playing the female lead opposite debutant Tiger Shroff in this Sajid Nadiadwala production. Heropanti is an action romance flick that is set to launch both Tiger and Kriti in B-town. Very much excited to be launched under a big banner like Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., the two newcomers are giving their best. Recently, the two completed shooting for the film in the fascinating Kashmir Valley despite of having injured themselves. The director of the movie Sabbir Khan is also extremely impressed with the newbie actors, their talent, and hard work.


Further talking about her entering the film industry and the difficulties she had to face, Kriti Sanon said, “After graduating, I began auditioning for films while continuing to model. I did a few fashion shows, ad shoots, and even got a few Bollywood offers, but nothing great. I was clear about the fact that my first film should be 'big' since it is the start of your whole career graph.” After doing a Telugu movie with Mahesh Babu, the actress finds Sajid Nadiadwala’s Heropanti to be a great start to her Bollywood career. Refraining from doing any bikini scenes and lip locks Kriti firmly says, “I won't do anything that would embarrass my parents, since they too will be watching my films. There is a fine line between looking glamorous and vulgar, and I know my limits.” Both Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon are ready to make it big in the Indian cinema with their debut film Heropanti.

Sajid Nadiadwala’s Heropanti is slated to hit the theatres on 16th May this year!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this funny blog. It is very very enjoyable. I enjoy It very much. Its photos and article are very nice. I have seen a site where you get Kriti Sanon biography profile bio-data height age date of birth siblings wiki family details Kriti Sanon profile image gallery link with profile details for more please follow the link Kriti Sanon

    ReplyDelete