Friday 21 February 2014

Sajid Nadiadwala wants his pairing with Imtiaz Ali to continue for a long time!



The new pair on the block this year in Bollwyood is not a hot film star couple, but a multi-talented film-making duo Sajid Nadiadwala and Imtiaz Ali. The two are trying with something new in 2014 with the same film. While Imtiaz is turning producer with his written and directed film Highway, Sajid is turning presenter for it for the first time. They both are so happy to be associated with each other through this movie that they cannot stop praising one another now. In fact, Sajid wants his pairing with Imtiaz to continue for a long time. Actors Randeep Hooda and Alia Bhatt is again a new pair associated with Highway, which will play the lead role.



In love with the way Sajid Nadiadwala makes films, Imtiaz Ali praising his work said, “I had a certain confidence in Sajid's work. The kind of films he has done in the past, like Ghulami (1985) - one of my favourite films - are the kind of movies I am making. That is what I think has interested him in Highway.  I am a director and he is (Sajid) a producer; the influence we had on each other is that now I have turned producer and he has turned director. I am taking guidance from him.” Reciprocating to such feelings of the versatile director, the ace producer said, “The best thing about Imtiaz is that I get ideas from him free of cost. I have discussed scenes with him from a film he is not even associated with. I have been a producer for 25 years, but as director, I am a newcomer. The most important thing for me was to be part of the journey. I never comment on how the film is, but I had say I am happy with the outcome.”

Sajid Nadiadwala is presenting this road film Highway worldwide on 21st February in association with UTV Motion Pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment